Why do we collect your personal information?
To enable us to perform processes related with facilitation of training, it is important that Synerquest collects, uses, processes and retains your personal information when it is reasonable and necessary.
In particular, we are using your information to:
- Forecast the schedules of the trainings that you will be attending as a participant, resource speaker, panelist/reactor, facilitator/moderator
- Process the registration of trainings including the list of participants to OSHC/DOLE
What type of information we collect?
We collect information to process your requirements to OSHC, DOLE as a certified safety officer. This includes information such as:
- Basic personal information such as your name, email address and contact number
- Sensitive personal information such as your company name, and position
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all such personal information you submit is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
How you can access, correct and update the personal information we have about you?
You understand that you may request Synerquest Management Consultancy Services Inc. by a written letter or email to the Data Privacy Officer (DPO) to exercise your rights which include right to access, modify, erasure and object to processing your personal data within a reasonable time after such request.
Our contact details:
Data Privacy Officer
Mr. Roberlin C. Rubina Jr.
Operations and Marketing Manager
M: 0998-9993689/ 0995-7612883
Synerquest Management Consultancy Services, Inc.
Units 5-IJK 5th Floor Crissant Plaza Bldg., 272 Commonwealth Ave.,
Old Balara, Quezon City, Philippines 1119
Tel. Nos. 7454995, 0917-3178343, 0920-9254921
DOLE Accreditation No. 1030-011519-0060
Synerquest Management Consultancy Services, Inc.’s decision to provide such access or consider any request for correction, erasure and objection to process of the personal data as it appears in Synerquest’s records is subject always to any exceptions under applicable laws and/or the Act.
You agree that Synerquest Management Consultancy Services, Inc. cannot impose a charge to cover the cost of verifying a request for information and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested.
Who we share your information with?
As a general rule, we are not allowed to share your data to third party except in limited circumstances as noted below.
You authorize Synerquest Management Consultancy Services, Inc. to disclose your information to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in the following circumstances:
- As necessary for the proper execution of processes related to the declared purpose
- The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law
This means we might provide information to the following:
- Our partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors
- Law enforcement and government agencies
- All third parties with which we share this information are required to use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy
How we protect your information?
1. We keep and protect your information using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls
2. We restrict access to your information only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your information with strict confidentiality
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept after 10 years from successful execution of the trainings, unless you request your data to be deleted in our database and hard copies immediately. Once deleted, the data will be completely removed from all the storage location.
By signing and filling up the registration form you are explicitly and unambiguously consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data by Synerquest Management Consultancy Services, Inc. for the purpose(s) described in this Privacy Notice. Please ensure that you have completely read and comprehend the terms above before signing our registration